This resource is a great for prior or after the big Sunday football game, or really any time during the year where you want to include commercial related activities within your classroom. I have found that bringing Football hype into the classroom is a fun and engaging way to keep students focused and learning. This resource includes 7 different activities, graphic organizers and worksheets for your students.
- : the students pick one commercial and fill out the worksheet to form and back up their opinion.
- students fill in the organizer to see how many products, adjectives and expressions/slogans they remember.
- students create their own commercial. This resource includes two different create a commercial handouts. Choose the one that suits your class best!
- : these two handouts are based on the student drawing their own commercial and the other handout is them drawing a commercial they saw. Both include a small writing activity.
- students while watching, will answer questions based on the big football game.
Best of all, this resource is a printable PDF file. It is also an editable Google Doc. This way you can make changes that best suits your students. If you don't want to make any changes you can just print out the page(s) you want based on this PDF.