This resource is the ultimate create a hockey athlete project. The students must complete 5 areas to create their own athlete. Included is all the graphic organizers and handouts that you need for this project. These sections also include specific hockey examples to provide ideas for the students.
- the bio includes 5 pages for the students to describe the hockey athlete.
- Have the students describe the brand and style of their hockey equipment.
- The player needs a team! Where will they play?
- : How much will the athlete make?
- Have the students fill in a table with the player stats
- : Have the students fill in the graphic organizer based on the players records and awards.
- : The athlete's agent has made a deal for an advertisement. The students decide who and why.
- : Have the students design a hockey card for their athlete.
Lastly, the students will complete a written assignment. Included is the information sheet for the writing assignment as well as the rubric.
Best of all, this resource is all available on Google Slides. So you can change the project as needed. You can share it with your students and have them fill in the slides. Do you prefer to print it out? No problem. Just print the pages on the downloadable PDF and have your students writing about a hockey athlete today!