You want to introduce or teach your students about programming / coding however you don’t have access to computers? No problem. This “Unplugged Coding” resource works without computers. After completing these printable activities, your students can apply similar logic and strategies to coding websites and apps. This is a great alternative or additionally resource before using code.org or Scratch.
This resource is apart of an unplugged coding series. In each, a different main concept is focused on. To use this resource, just print the PDF and have your students coding, unplugged today.
The main focus of this resource is loops. The purpose is to demonstrate how for loops and while loops function.. This resource includes the following type of activities and worksheets:
- Loops introduction info page. Great starting place to understand loops in general.
- For loops info page. This contains info on how for loops function as well as a list of commands that the students can use for the for loop activities.
- 4 different for loop activities. Each one has an information/space for students to code page as well as a page with the activity problem.
- While loops info page. This contains info on how while loops function as well as a list of commands that the students can use for the while loop activities.
- 4 different while loop activities. Each one has an information/space for students to code page as well as a page with the activity problem.